Saturday, December 22, 2007

Back again...

Just back from another crazy time in UK. Im soooo burned out lately, just too much on. But finally Im going to have a quiet night and update my blog, and relax! So what have I been doing...I guess its been alot of work and preparing my own new car (more on that soon). But before that I had to go to Leeds, UK, and collect another that had just arrived in! Now prepared and tested!

Started with a busy day at first, 3 hours sleep, then up at 5am for the first flight. After a 1 hour delay at the airport, we were finally up in the air, but another delay upon landing made time even more tight. But we got there in the end! The entry into Leeds, UK was crazy, like Immigration...never have I experienced such Interegation before entering UK haha, weird and VERY rude staff! This is another reason I hate busy trips to UK. Not to mention the food! But once out out of the airport, we made our way to do the business...

Beautiful sunny horizon on flight...

At Leeds/Bradford Airport...

Arrived to do the business and lift what I came for...

Here it is...Top Secret tuned R33 Skyline...

Beautiful car, now filled with Petrol for the drive ahead...

One of the finest in Japan...

On the move...Great car to drive!

On board the boat home...

On board the deck, rough sailing ahead...

The final drive home...TIIIIRRREEDD!!!

No comments: