Monday, December 31, 2007

End of another year...

Well its the end of yet another year, time really has gone fast! So many great memories for 2007, and well, some not so good! But I guess that's the way it goes in this life, take the rough with the smooth and the ups and downs! Roll it all into one and we have got yet another year! Although there were many bad times, I try not to look back on those too much, I prefer to remember some of the best times of 2007! Also, I be very grateful for the fortunate things that have happened to me. Health, all the people I have met, new friends, old friends, family, places I have been lucky to see!

Who knows what 2008 will bring! To be honest I dont even think about it much (well I try), as im sure the year will unfold the way it is meant to. So I will leave it up to destiny and fate! We have one more day left, so make the most of it people, reflect, but also look forward to new things, new times, in a new year! Have a great celebration wherever you may be! Enjoy it and keep safe, I'll not be posting to next year haha, so hopefully see you all again on the other side for more great memories! Take care all... Goodbye 2007!

P.S: I guess now I can reveal the first news of 2008, my new car...

No comments: