Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wacky Saitama...

Back on board the Shinkansen again for an early morning blast back to Kanto...Yokohama! After checking into the hotel it was off again on train to Higashi Tokorozawa, in Saitama-Ken to meet my good friend Shino! It's been a while since last seeing Shino, so we had alot to catch up on. She pops up quite alot on this blog We met at the station with Shino and her co-drifter boyfriend R chan and went off for a great big feast of a dinner, maybe the best I've ever had! It was great to talk about old times, and future too, and nice for us all to switch off from cars, even though the 4 of us are so immersed in the tuning scene. It was just a great relaxing time for us all.
Here is Ed out cold on Shinkansen, and a very tired me...

At Shino Kouba 'Amazement' Garage...
After dinner and a few too many beers and chu hi for Ed and Shino, they became a little umm 'drunk' which could only mean one thing...Karaoke! How my ears survived I will never know, but WOW Shino can sing, I had no idea haha! For me, I played it simple and safe, but Ed went all out, blasting out some Led Zeppelin for all of the Saitama prefecture to hear... it really was CRAZY stuff!
Farewell and off to work again...See you soon Shino, arigato!

No comments: