Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nakayama Racing AE86

A recent issue of 'G-Works Magazine' here in Japan featured some very special AE86's...

Of course there's many to choose from, but let's look at one I've been following for YEARS!

Built and Driven in the DTCC AE86 Race Series, by Nakayama San of Nakayama Racing!

Spirits of Super Privateer - Nakayama Racing

I remember following Nakayama's San's builds for Years, drawing my Inspiration...

As a Privateer, like many, he has worked so hard to build his AE86 to this Spec for Racing!

When not competing in the DTCC AE86 Race, Nakayama San is tuning/building...

...and when he is, It's usually like this, leading the pack, or pushing hard!

The heart of this beast...Nakayama San is constantly tuning/building it for every race!


Here he is in action, Turn up the Speakers and enjoy the AE86 Racing...



I owe ALOT to Nakayama San, not only for all the Inspiration over the years, but for the many great advice he has always given me when in contact with him in Hokkaido. He is a true AE86 enthusiast and will go out of his way to help others. I even have a little bit of that Nakayama 'Privateer Spirit' under the bonnet of my own AE86 Levin...

No comments: