Friday, June 22, 2007

Veilside...

Well after so many people telling me to update my blog, even when I had no computer, here it is. Finally I can start telling you more about my recent adventures and where better to start but Veilside, Japan. Myself and Ed stepped onto the Tsukuba Express train and were bound for Midorina Station, deep in Ibaraki-Ken. Armed with no directions I ended up calling into a local Tyre shop and asked how to get to Veilside. Now armed with our directions and Map we started walking to we finally got to the Eneos Garage and what was right beside it? That's right, the famous building we all know so well...Veilside!


Outside we were greeted by 2 very famous cars, aswell as a carpark full of customers cars and old demo cars from past Tokyo Auto Salon events...


Inside was even better. I had seen photos and video of the showroom before but Veilside is something I always wanted to experience myself. Now im glad I did. You can't really appreciate Veilside enough until you see it in person. Here are the Fast and Furious-Tokyo Drift cars inside the showroom. Stunning...


Supra's, Skylines, RX7's,etc all on display, along with TV's, trophies from past events and shows, consultation area,etc the list goes on. Upstairs is more, and a restaurant for guests and customers!


After meeting and talking with Yoko Koyanagi (Staff) we enjoyed some tea and relaxed with some magazines while waiting on Yokomaku San. We were very priviledged to meet him, as he is a VERY busy man, but he took time from important meeting to greet us and talk. We REALLY appreciated this as Mr.Yokomaku is a legend in the tuning world, as most of you already know.


Myself and Yokomaku San - Veilside...



No comments: