Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Fuji 86 Style...Part 3

Following on from my last Update 'Privateer Top 10', Let's look at the more 'Extreme'...

Fly Rat, Always building cool cars! We had seen this at the Nostlagic Show, Odaiba

This was actually owned by a Foreigner! GREAT N2 build, TRD Kitted with Carbon Doors...

Where would we be without the 'Extreme' Tec-Art's N2 AE86 Project?!...

This is quite a well known Extreme road car, I had the priveledge of following it home...

This Trueno has also became 'Famous' via the Internet...VERY clean custom build!

I REALLY loved the styling of this car! CBY & Custom Aero, Watanabe Rims, Race Interior!

Another VERY well known AE86 Race Car... Garage Annex! STUNNING!

Auto Factory brought out their N2 AE86, this car is a seriously clean build!

Pink AE86 N2, can only be one thing...Car Factory AI...

Running a 4AGE 20v on FCR Carbs...This is another favourite AE86 of mine!

One of the cleanest, fresh builds on the day was by Chiba Toyopet!

Upside-Down 86/98, and Graphics...It doesn't get anymore 'Panda' than this...

Quite possibly one of my favourite cars of the day, I loved everything about it...

Simple & Tough Styling, Race build 4AGTE (Turbo), Rolling on Bronze TE37v

Next to that was a Legendary AE86 to all of us...Kamakura-San of Techno Pro Spirit!

 I had a GREAT chat for quite a while with Kamakura-San, he is such a genuine and nice person, who takes the time to get know people and make new friends. He's very humble about his achievements and offered some great AE86 advice. I will be visiting the Shop in the near future, so expect to see alot more of Techno Pro Spirit here! I spent half of my time at the show relaxing and talking with him, and indeed have made a very good friend!

It was also great to study the car up close, and be guided through every detail...

Last, but not least...I loved this build! Wide-Body, Carbon, Work Wheels! So Clean & Tidy!

No comments: