Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quick update...

Well I've just been sooo busy with things lately I have neglected the blog, and not really had much time to update. But expect alot more very very soon! As everyone is aware WRC Ireland took place last weekend, Unfortunatly I didn't get to see every stage of it as I would have liked to, infact, seen none, but was a great programme on TV this week, some great coverage of what seemed like a very difficult, challenging rally for the world's best! The only driver I got to catch up with was a meeting with Fumio Nutahara, from the Yokohama Advan Japan team! Driving the Mitsubishi Lancer...


Was a good encounter, and enjoyed my time meeting Nutahara San. I have been told by Nutahara that I have to return to Yokohama Headquarters once again, pretty soon haha!


Well speaking of that, I will be flying back to Tokyo next month, its likely to be a crazy busy trip as always, but it is only for a short time, so it will be ok. Im in the middle of planning the busy schedule right now! Plenty of business to take care of, and hopefully can have some adventures too along the way. Eitherway im sure i'll write all about it here...more soon!

No comments: