Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time to relax...

After a hectic few weeks, it really was time to relax. I got the car up to standard and this week got the bumper back from paint and fitted, after some suspension setup! Even now the car is still TOO low! Making ramps and driveways a difficult task, I need to re-think things, and maybe solve this problem, via Cable Tie Tuning! But that can all wait to the weekend, now is my time to relax. I've been so beat up with working on getting this car done, that now Im just exhausted! So a few days with no car activity, or atleast very little, was needed! So Angie and me went to the city for a day of relaxing, hit up the new IKEA store, then to my favourite place for dinner!
First on the list for us, a great Sushi starter...it was GREAT!

Followed by a great Pork curry...

and a sea food Udon mix...

All this and some great company had me happy!

Back to the crazy life again, but hopefully I can be a little more recharged over the weekend! The last few days make me realise it's important to relax and take some time out! Of course I've loved building up the car, and really enjoyed getting hands on again, it is very rewarding to see the car pretty much finished in its glory, knowing I had my own take on it to get it that way! But now it's done I'm just going to kick back and relax and try to enjoy it, for a while anyway...to the next adventure of crazy cars begins! More soon!

No comments: