Monday, June 30, 2008

ProDrift Round 3...

This weekend I managed to break free and go relax for a day. Round 3 of Pro Drift was right on my doorstep at Nutts Corner Oval, and with the beautiful sunshine it would be a shame not to go. I really needed to just chill, and what better way to do it for me than with drift cars. So I went for the short drive with some close friends and left the camera at home. No shooting at this event or anything, I just wanted to kick back and enjoy some great driving. That's exactly what I got, some VERY agressive drifting, serious smoke, and plenty of high speed tsuiso action. It really was good to catch up with friends, and enjoy a 'grassroots' atmosphere drift event again!

Here are my only photos I felt like taking all day, I absolutely love this SR20 Nexen Tire sponsored AE86, ex-D1GP car from Japan...
4th - Glen Maher SR20 AE86
3rd - Damien McBride JZX90 MkII
2nd - Dennis Healy SR20 AE86
The overall winner was Eric O'Sullivan, Rockstar AE86...

No comments: