Saturday, February 14, 2009

Impulse Car Service...

Having been following the progress of Impulse Car Service for quite some time now, and meeting up at Tokyo Auto Salon, it was then arranged to have a tour of the shop, and a quick meeting. Early start after relaxing days in Kyoto, and we made the trip to the Kobe countryside, following my usually pretty good directions. Short taxi ride from the station, and we were baffled, including the driver. We discussed, looked at maps, but still confused, It should be right here?!... After a quick call to the guys at Impulse, we realised we actually were there, but just had to walk around to the other side of the block haha, where we were greeted by Hiro waving and smiling! But thats not all we were greeted by. I knew Impulse before, and knew we would see alot of AE86's, but I was not expecting anything like this. AMAZING sight! I have to admit I did very little photography work this day, I struck up a deal with my buddy Ed instead. He done all the photos on the day while I talked and had a quick meeting with Hiro and Impulse, moreso because its a Japanese language only shop, with very VERY little English. I'll let the pics do the talking...
Huge lineup of AE86's, some for sale, some demo/customers...
Let's take a look inside the shop...VERY Impessive setup!
This is the sort of work Impulse do...FULL restoration/tuning!
You think all that's good, just look what's out the back!!

No comments: