Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Jap Meet 2009...

It was that time again. Time for the annual big 'Jap Meet'. After a busy few months and crazy weekend before at Knockhill, it was a final rush to get the car prep'd and ready for the show! The TRIAL stand was very well represented and we did well at the show, check out the photos...I played about with the HDR for this cool shot of my AE86
Our nice lineup and selection represented well...
Our recently imported Highly Tuned AE86 2-door...
A few new GTR's popping up more and more here...
But thats not making the others disappear...mint R33
ECC showed up with their 2 demo Lancer Evo's!
I was loving this Turbo'd MX5, a well built project!
Jackson Supercharged EP3 was very well prepared...
My friends GF's awsome Blitz tuned Glanza...FAST car!
I'll leave you with this photo...Stunning engine shot!

No comments: