Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heatwave!

Heatwave is usually one of the most attended shows back in Ireland, luckily this year I got time to drop by with the newly finished AE86 to enjoy the show and weekend with friends! Here's some photos...
LOTS of variety of cars, from full tune Supras, to Euro VW's...
One of my favourites was this DC2 fronted EG Civic...Awsome!
SERIOUS, big power Rotaries were in attendance too! Stunning!
More BHP, with Mark 'Buff' Lunney's BN Sports Drift Supra...
More Euro, this very well finished G60 Polo was looking great!
Top Secret tuned BNR34 Skyline stole the show, in my opinion!
My buddy Eoin was there with his 20v swapped AE86...
I really liked this E46 BMW...328ci...SUPER CHARGED!
Finally a photo of the AE86...it enjoyed the show and did VERY well..

No comments: