Monday, February 27, 2012

Nostalgic Show, Yokohama.. Part 2

Part 2 of my Photos from the Nostalgic 2 Days Show in Yokohama...

Since I'm still feeling 'Nostalgic', Let's have a full B&W Set... Enjoy!


I fell in love with the Mk1 MR2 and BOON Base AE86 Crew above ^^


The whole almosphere and fun factor makes this show one of the best...


Not to mention all the great stalls full of rare collectables.. I need this coffee table!


The standard of cars was just incredible... I'm seriously seeking another Nissan


Something old-school, and tuned would keep me happy as always... BEAUTIFUL


I think the B&W works so well on this picture... Really sums up the show!


Pit House had a great display of Nissan Z's and Hakosuka GTR's...

Speaking of them, there was plenty on display ranging from Original to Tuned...


One of my favourite Japanese Classics of all time... 1970 Mazda Cosmo!

No comments: