Friday, March 02, 2012

Nissan H/Q, Yokohama...

When in Yokohama, it's always good to stop by the Nissan Headquarters Showroom...

Following on from my 'LeMans R33 GTR' photo, here is some more photos from the day..

Right away we are greeted by some of the finest Nissan GTR models

This was to celebrate the success of Nissan in the recent years of Motorsport...

It really was great to get up close and personal with these cars I've watched in action...

After a quick coffee and relax, I headed off back down the 'Hall of History'...

Not much had changed there, until I got to the main showroom, including GT5 setup!

The cars that dreams are made of, it really was a great time to stop by Nissan H/Q..

The whole showroom was aimed at Motorsport, and was all very 'Gran Turismo'..

I'm sure you are all familiar with these cars in some way or form...Calsonic GTR

If you haven't seen it in action, I'm sure you have all used it on PS3 Gran Turismo...

One of the favourites for me, I last seen at Fuji Nismo Festival... Pennzoil R33

It really was an enjoyable day, and probably my best trip to Nissan H/Q...

Yet another stunning Motorsport BNR33 GTR... Perfection!


Let's not forget the smaller cars, such as this Nismo Nissan March... I love it!

Beside the LeMan's GTR was this old race built Skyline, in Immaculate condition!

I don't know how long this display is on for, as Nissan change things on a regular basis, but if you find yourself in the Yokohama area, definitely take an hour to stop by and visit!

No comments: