Thursday, May 31, 2012

BigBird...

Some sad news this week, that the 'Nissan Skyline Saga' continues in America...

This time with the 'Big Bird' R33 Skyline..famous from the 'Fast and the Furious' movie...

Unforunately I can't exactly say what I REALLY want to say about the U.S Government's handling of this strange and bazaar 'Skyline History' in America. The only thing I will say is to search the Internet and Forums to find out exactly what I'm talking about. Many of us in the Car Industry have known the story for years now, but surprisingly MANY of you do not.

The ending is simple...Skyline, Complications, Illegal, CRUSHED...

'Big Bird' R33, owned by Justin Beno is scheduled for CRUSHING Today!

The whole situation makes me VERY angry and sad for genuine owners/enthusiasts...
It could all have been handled so much better than it has been. With more RESPECT!
Will it ever end? I doubt it, the 'Skyline Saga' in America has a way to go yet...Sadly!

You can read more here about the History, go educate yourself, it's Interesting!


http://www.gtrusablog.com/2012/05/how-and-why-did-big-bird-skyline-gt-r.html

No comments: