Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nagoya Castle...

Sometimes in life we have to be the tourist. When im in diffrent places, most of the time I know it well, or just im too busy to check out some tourist sights. Well I had free time and was checking out Nagoya but well, I really didn't feel like a tourist. I went to Nagoya Castle for a trip, something I have wanted to do for a while. Its very beautiful, and a great place for a view over the city, and walking! I was surrounded by people so hyped up doing the tourist thing, I felt a little too easy going, when I was so relaxed checking it out. Maybe im just too used to Japan now! haha, Anyway, its a cool place, LOTS of history, culture, and amazing views. All you people should check out places like this. There's more to Japan than just cars! The Culture, and Attention to Detail in historic places like this are definetly worth visiting!

GREAT view from the top...

No comments: