Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mobara Circuit...

This whole time I've covered very little, if any, drift action! But after a long assed trip on the slow local train to Mobara, Chiba-Ken I stopped by one of the most famous and best 'local' circuits...Mobara Twin Circuit. On arriving at the circuit, the cars were just signing on. I didn't expect too much like a full D1 day, but already knew that, and being honest thats why I chose this event. To see a local, down to earth, casual drift practice day, and check out the facilities! I then met up with Tada, the owner and manager of the circuit, and had a brief chat and guided tour! Really is a great place to drive!

A VERY cold day to photograph Drift action at Mobara...

Time to start...the locals tearin' it up on track...

This S13.5 was doing good...plenty of smoke action!

One of my favourites...JZX100 Chaser.VERY fast drifting!

Best on the day was this AE86...Crazy no fear drifting!

No comments: