Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TRIAL...

A bit late with this update, but I've had a very busy time this week, which I will write about soon. Back now, and lets continue with my latest entry...TRIAL. Located in the Sakai area of Osaka, TRIAL Tuning Spirit is one of the longest running and biggest tuning shops in Japan. I arrived a little late, due to my umm 'not so punctual' friend Ed, but made it just in time to be met by my good friend Yuichi San. We had a good chat with Makihara San, the boss and founder of TRIAL aswell as all the staff of the shop, and TRIAL Gal Chihiro. As it was evening, and things were winding down we could all relax and enjoy some drinks and exchange some old stories. I didn't take so many photos, as I was here for business meeting, not photography work, but I will post up a few from the shop...

Walk inside to be greeted by this...Interior of TRIAL shop...

The famous TRIAL R32 Skyline on display now too...

The shop is busy as always, even late at 8pm...

Outside and we see the real reason why TRIAL is so good! Huge setup of 10 pit bays, Dyno's and carpark to hold 50-60+ cars,. But what I like most about business at TRIAL is the very professional service, but also friendly, family feeling. Very welcoming and easy to deal with, which makes it a joy to be a customer, or business partner. You really have to visit to understand what I mean about the 'vibe/atmosphere', but once you do, you won't look back...


Mean R32 Skyline...2.4 with GT2835R Turbo!

I really love this Wide Body Evo, runing Evo 8 gear and Recaro interior, cool graphic scheme, which is now under experiement at TRIAL on a few cars. This Evo is now on export, bound for Cyprus!

Keisuke San, my good friend and parts supplier showing my one of the latest customer car projects...Drift S15 Silvia, getting a new heart...RB26 Power! Should be a great car when finished!

Afterwards we went into Osaka city for dinner at TRIAL's local favourite restaurant. Although this was a business meeting, it was all very relaxed and fun. Amazing food at this Brazilian restaurant, all you can eat meats, beers, everything, and great salsa music...I will definetly come here again! Huge thanks to everyone at TRIAL

No comments: