Monday, May 12, 2008

Europe...

Been seriously lagging with the updates recently, but I've just been too busy to blog. Though finally I have some free time to relax and write up about the latest happenings in my life. I've been in Europe last week. Joined by Angie for Bratislava, Slovakia. It's a place I really didn't know much about before going there. It really isn't what I expected, but certainly has some nice and cool places to check out. The food is good, hotel rocked, and everyone was friendly, so that was nice. Good place for a relaxing stop over in Europe!


I just had to check out this cool UFO style building...

Once up there, its a great view from the Observation Deck!


Pictures say a thousand words...a beautiful city!


Pretty cool place, and is the gateway to Vienna!


Very European style, made for some nice photos...

No comments: