Monday, May 12, 2008

Vienna...by day

Next stop was Vienna, Wien! As soon we I arrived here I knew it would be a great stay! Very clean streets, nice modern places, and stunning architecture. I was surprised at how 'international' Vienna really is. Many different nationalities working and living there. After this short trip it's clear to see why. It's expensive sometimes compared to some other places, but no more than UK/Ireland. The food and service is much better though, with a very friendly culture. Publick transport is simply perfection. The subway system takes you ANYWHERE you need to, and is cheap! It really is the perfect example. All this combined with some great warm, sunny weather made for a very nice trip! I definetly think I'll stop by again soon!
I decided to post photos of Vienna by day first...

Amazing architecture and history in this city!

Some beautiful buildings, churches, gardens etc...

Modern places too of course...

A nice view from the Ferris Wheel.

No comments: