Monday, February 09, 2009

Mobara Circuit...

Needing my fix of Drifting, I had made sure that I would be attending Mobara Circuit for the 'SR Engine Drift Day'. Located deep in the Chiba Prefecture, it takes a while to get there from Yokohama, but it was worth it when we arrived to be greeted by the noise of cam'd up SR's screaming around the circuit. There is always a great welcome at Mobara, and its somewhere I definetly recommend you to visit!

There was a huge attendance, including G-Corporation!
Not the only tuners, T&E boss Ueno San was here, sleeping...
HUGE turnout, I knew the SR event would be very popular!
Out on the track...SR20 powered RX7 tears it up!
LOTS of girl drifters today, just have to love the 'Gal Dori'...
Cute, but she drives like crazy, Team 'Ambition' Laurel..
All Nissans (and others) were out in force for Drift & Grip!
Really nice pic of this Silvia, was very consistent driving...

No comments: