Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catchup...

Time to catch up on things, the last few weeks have been VERY busy! Business/social, many friends to catch up with, many events/things going on, and a permanent cold that just never seems to goes away, sometimes gets worse. Everytime I change continent I always end up sick for a about a month! Crazy! So what have I been up to? Hanging out with the special and important people in my life...you know who you are! Finally got a chance to watch plenty of movies...which I love! Enjoying the start of the car scene and the Skyline! Chinese New Year was also celebrated this year, for the first time, very interesting and a great time of culture...many dinners with friends, and also Valentines, very happy times! Just a quick update on a great start to the Year 2008 so far! More soon...

No comments: