Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Farewell...

My last update from the trip, and my last day in town! A day of relaxing, tie up some loose ends, and visit some old friends. Last stop on the list...Veilside! On my last trip to Veilside (click here) it was busy and doing well, but this time was different...it seemed very quiet! I was welcomed as usual by the very friendly Yoko, she wasn't too busy so we had a very long chat about things, including past, present times, but especially the future. Unfortunatly Yokomaku San was not in Japan, he had just flew to Universal Studios LA, for a very important meeting. Which I can now reveal as Veilside securing the deal to build the new Fast and Furious movie cars. GREAT NEWS indeed! This is why it was quiet today! Expect some big things from Veilside over the next 2 years! Exciting stuff...

Good to catch up with some old friends...

and of course some old cars...

Veilside...still going strong!

A big thanks again to Yoko, as always, friendly, smiling and great fun! Arigato for the gifts too, honto ni! They are very special. I will keep in touch yo! Afterwards myself and Ed hit up my local bar the 'Green Sheep', for a farewell beer. Always fun times here, and many memories, see you soon lil Yumi Chan and Takashi San!

Next morning its on the flight...no sleep this time!

Great flight home, LOTS of space, due to only half full plane, good food, plenty of movies and music...Flying over Europe!

No comments: